02 September 2019

Ending for a new Beginning



Happy! The days of my working with DVC been ended in time
Basically, now all of my busy moments at desk is over forever
Online EBA access as an employee will be cease automatically
Left no change to either accuse nor able to utilise me anyhow

The last roll call been announce to bid my farewell, really well
Sense warm gesture at this Auditorium by the team of DVCian
The sound of silence of retirement is recording at my memory
Take some time and fall in the line to reboot a new life journey

As going sportingly to mark disassociation from all regulations
Though leaving a lot of attachment and my routine preambles
But taking away much more valuables, include fond memories
Wealth of skill, experience, knowledge and the liberty of time!

However left precious hope attached to our glorious enterprise
My work ends, tied with financial fitness and alternative means
Believe that, the degree of my personal gains was phenomenal
Now closely watch the progress of DVC with utmost attentions!

At this crucial juncture it’s not easy to come up with right words
My footprint of presence and layer of doings will gradually fade!
So lucky to correlate for a pretty long time being close associate
My flow will be on a focused network & an objectivity, be happy

It begin with realization! that an individual is truly nothing in DVC
But becomes everything when comes  to self, family & the society
Jai DVC! Let’s honesty, integrity & dedication bind you all together
I infuse a change perspective, that’s good end for a new beginning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great articlе. I am exρeriencing some of these
issues as welⅼ..