Intelligence is one experience arising from one attitude, one perception and one mindset, thoroughly interactive, interconnected & interdependent.
It is an ‘Oneness’ of a foundation that supports an infinite variety of expression, that emerges and flow from it.
The inmost source of individuality is the Psychic being, external focal point of our personality is the Intellect and the part of our Mind is self aware, all of which are capable to change it. This unique combination of individual identity is the core of our “Intelligence’.
As the Intelligence appears to be one, but it can express in various lines of expression according to different temperament and nature. These various facets of human intelligence has been categorizes as follows.
- “Logical Intelligence” is that which gives a natural comfort in handling logical chains, abstract concept, and interdependence and are good at abstract mathematics. It consolidates the place of Reason over Emotions.
- “Musical Intelligence” has a natural aptitude in handling musical notes and their relationships; they are sensitive to small sound, pitch, tonality, rhythm etc.
- “Linguistic Intelligence” is sensitive to the precise use of words, vocabulary, grammar & expression; they can pick up language quickly and carefully with their words.
- “Spatial intelligence” is that which gives a sense of the three dimensional relationships between things i.e. having the ability of visualizing things. Like modeling, construction, models, drawing, painting.
- “Kinesthetic Intelligence” is an interesting expression of intelligence, in a way we walk, body language, expression on faces i.e. body conscious reflects in all actions like performing dance, theater, gymnastic, manipulate objects with skill.
- “Interpersonal Intelligence” relates to the awareness of relationships, understanding others moods, feelings, thoughts, behaviors, motivation, in a way that develops the relationship & the ability to communicate.
- “Intrapersonal Intelligence” represents the ability to be aware of what happens within self & initiate, modifying or redirecting own internal psychological process. That is the conscious of thoughts, feelings, desires & impulses.
Interestingly, the development of any one of these seven facets of Intelligence helps the development of all others. Thus, one must provoke all the facets of intelligence, make a special effort to introduce activities that help develop each facet, complimented with right options, in their right relations to become Intelligent…But one has to make the effort consciously.
Thanks to read & share.
Thanks to read & share.