When we think about leaders, we try to find them in Politics but they are equally present at all movements of life starting from spiritual to social, corporate to art & culture, profession to business, sports & games to family heads…
The fundamental quality is the spirit that lends power on a strong base…
A Leader gradually develops the following traits.
- 1. He is first and foremost a true service provider, must not want the position. A good Leader has no value for worldly things which are temporary, pursues higher aims that are more permanent.
- 2. He is able to communicate vision to the people. A Leader must be established in higher values.
- 3. He is dedicated to the welfare of the people not driven by self interest. A Leader must have an impeccable character and be above reproach.
- 4. He who invest his unique talent and energies in that field. A Leader born with to follow inner callings & believe to identify it.
- 5. He who believes intellectual judgments should prevail. A Leader not gets distracted by whims & fancies, follows the clear reasoning of intellect & carefully thought decisions.
- 6. He distinguishes obligatory actions, desire driven actions & prohibited actions. A Leader with hard work performs obligatory duties free from attachment.
- 7. He performs action and ‘knows’ to work in a spirit of service and sacrifice for a higher ideal. A Leader must be in a foundation of a good higher ideal.
- 8. He who loves people and feels one with them. A Leader evokes a powerful response from the people in a spirit for progress.
- 9. He takes the stand and plays it to the best of his ability. The prerequisite of a Leader is his objectivity, witness attitude to become successful & happy.
- 10. He cultivates the quality from humans thought textures. A Leader is a person who is objective, subjective, creative & effective…
People follow what he have done & achieved…