I know that, everyone who is going to reach to read this post is more learned, qualified & experienced...either in combination or individual fields...
Since, I do not have a ready post on a preferred topic, tried to capture a reality i.e. What I have actually learned! through this workable journey of education, profession or socialization's...
Now let's find the pre-empt of knowledge, what I have learnt...
- That money doesn't buy class.
- That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
- That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and admired.
- That God didn't do it all in one day, what makes me think I can?
- That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
- That when plan to get with odds one, we are letting that person continue to hurt you.
- That love, not time, heals all wounds.
- That the easiest way to grow, being to be with smart people than me.
- That everyone we meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
- That there's nothing sweet, than sleeping with babies and feeling their breath.
- That no one is perfect until you fall in perfection with them.
- That life is tough, but I'm tougher.
- Those opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones we miss.
- That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
- That the best learning place, being at the feet of an elderly person.
- That just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
- That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings.
- That being kind is more important than being right.
- That you should never say no to a gift from a child.
- That I can always pray for someone, when don't have the strength to help in some other way.
- That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act with.
- That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
- That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
- That happiness does not come when we have everything in life but it comes when we learn to live with anything which life provides to us.
- That there are only few true people in any personal life and rest is just part of a big crowd.
- That it is not very difficult to have an interesting life; we can have it if we only dare to think out of our conventional lines.
- That it is important to first search deep within then to look for remaining things in outer world.
- That to remain alert in attending assigned & offered works & tasks in particular.
- That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
Thanks! and wish you have a better list than myself...
N:B: The photograph is unique in a sense, that the pot has represented in the flower show competition on Jan'12... It is chrysanthemum small and grown by a friend & fellow gardener...