The Conflicts of Human nature…
It is evident that human being has many parts and planes, and each of them has its own thrust of developments, thereby stimulate strange internal conflicts…
- The physical being is often in conflict with the vital pursuit & ambitions.
- The demands of physical health are often in conflict with the demands of the vital being.
- The demands of the vital being are in conflict with the mind, to pursue the thought & knowledge.
- The vital being tends to be in conflict with the mental being, to advocate desires & ambitions.
- The pursuit of the mind is in conflict to oblige the vital being to make sacrifices.
The resultant condition is often that of disequilibrium. And the mind in its pursuit of rationality, ethicality & aesthetics is itself in a conflict & disequilibrium.
- The pursuit of truth is in conflict with the pursuit of good & beauty, by moral & aesthetic sense.
- The field of ethical pursuit often in conflict with the demands of love & justice.
- The standard of conduct of the individual often comes in conflict with the good of the society.
- The field of aesthetic standards, actuated by perception, imagination & inspiration often conflict with scientific & philosophical truth and ethical good.
- The ideals of social reasons, supported by liberty, equality & fraternity are found to be in conflict with the power of unreason.
Under the circumstances, one does perceive the “Truth is Beauty and Beauty is Truth”.
But we are also known how beauty looks askance at the good and the truth or vice versa.
It is also fact, the conflict that can truce between conscious parts are nothing as compared to the conflicts that arises between the conscious and the subconscious or unconscious. However, the egoistic and the emotional conflicts in particular have been deliberately ignored…
Then how complex it becomes, when its gets attracted by such forces and its conditions... Besides, generation of conflicts from external sources makes the situation much more complicated, the route of all crisis's...
Ultimately, when liberty wins, equality gets dethroned, when equality is attempted to be raised up, liberty gets strangulated and fraternity does not get even chance of getting into any programme of action…
Finally, what stands powerful, likely leads to regulate the proceedings…