17 November 2011

Natural Principle of Unfolding Sequence…


                        Natural Principle of Unfolding Sequence…

        Yes! The title does not give the idea about the content, what is natural unfolding sequence? But in the meantime my visitors became aware of my movements. Now, its about integral human being & does not require much explanation…

        I like to invite attention, that there is a natural unfolding sequence in our brain and nervous system, through which we use to naturally learn & develop. It grows from “What it is to what it must be”

        More precisely, that...‘ Which I am’-obvious & tangible is the starting point… and ‘Which I aspire to be’- abstract & distant in my goal, towards which I must take steps before me- I can’t possibly take the premature step far beyond over there…

       On physical level it means, to grow from the senses to the abstract faculties, exploration of the mind & brain, absorb experience and awaken to knowledge. One may see, first the nervous system aims at sensory stimulation. As growing takes place, awakens to emotional response and then to intellectual development.

        That is within 8/10 years, there is dominant phase of the ‘Sensory development’- have sub steps as ‘Sensations & motor skill’; ‘Emotional responses to senses’; and ‘Responses to senses’.

        Then begin ‘Domination phase of Emotions, passions’, similarly having sub steps- ‘Sensory drive to feel excited’; ‘Crude sensory emotional development to feel afraid’; ‘Pure emotional character by platonic-romantic attractions’ and ‘Culminate to rationalize the emotions’.

        This opens the way for ‘Intellectual development’ from the age of 17 onwards. This is the stage when they try to find their direction in life by introspection. The sense of self awareness predominates- my needs, my life as opposed all else. Approach of ‘Don’t interfere in my life! Let me all what I want’, because the independent identity of the mental ego forms within, again are sub steps ‘Want to organize life around material comfort & sensory pleasures’; ‘Want to break imposed rules’ and ‘When these impulses exhausted then the intellect stands out alone & question’.

        “What should I do with my life”…

        It is a purely abstract question. No more worried about what is actually happening and what I want to do.

        This is the natural programmed sequence… we do not choose it. The brain, the autonomic nervous system or the instinctive impulse of nature is compelled the movement.

        If one skips a step, the gap remains in the personality & its faculties, and can’t be filled in as easily later on in life.
        The development of the layer of consciousness is most interesting at the age of 2/3 years, when pure sense development takes place. Again at the age of 20/21 years understanding life and finding direction is most interesting.

        Now, may find the link, but there is always a link, be sure of it…

2 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

That's interesting and insightful. Finding a link and following a sequence is a natural process whether we are aware of it or not!

Atanu Chatterjee said...

Thanks Saru,
You entered to the post & discovered the link effectively.
In this sequence I appreciate your sense of awareness. Be linked..:)

18 November, 2011