ARUNACHAL PRADESH- Tour scheduled from 5th to 11th October'2011, with objective to explore the beauty of a hill state.
I already released Nature's Signature in brief through 9 posts in seriatim.
The categories are in the following order...
1. BOMDILA (released post no.1/10 dated 19.10.11)
2. TAWANG (released post no.2/10 dated 20.10.11)
3. SELA PASS & MADHURI LAKE (Tawang)...( released post no.3/10 dated 20.10.11)
4. WAR MEMORIAL & MILITARY Vigilance ( released post no.4/10 dated 22.10.11)
5. MONASTERY ( Tawang & Bomdila) ...(released post no.5/10 dated 23.10.11)
6. TRIBAL CULTURE ... (released post no.6/10 dated 24.10.11)
7. DIRANG... (released post no. 7/10 dated 28.10.11)
8. BHALUKPONG...(released post no. 8/10 dated 28.10.11)
9. HIGH ALTITUDE FLOWERS...(released post no.9/10 dated 29.10.11)
10. KAMAKHYA DHAM (Assam)... this postIn continuation to earlier releases, this post will unfold the holy visit to...
GODDESS KAMAKHYA TEMPLE
It is situated in the State of Assam at the top of the Nilachal Hill, 10 KM from Guwahati Railway station.
An ancient temple, rebuilt in 1665 after being destroyed...
Kamakhya Devi temple being dedicated to Goddess Sati and one of the most important & prominent of all 51 "Sakti Peethas". A unique festivity being observed during "Ambuvaci"...
PUJA OFFERED: On 10th.October'11
|A Sadhu! in the Temple premises...|
|There! we taken a full course of Assamese meal...|
|Guwahati City! Night vision...|
|Guwahati! from our room|
|Safe return to Kolkata on 11.10.11|
Thanks! here ends the series of my Arunachal tour...